What kylie jenner wants in the next ten years

Los Angeles - Kylie Jenner may not be as out
going as her sisters but proves that she pack
just as much punch as they do!
The reality TV star stopped by Teen Vogue to
star on their May cover and this is what went
down...
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star
may be known for her confident persona but
the 17-year-old television personality has
admitted she does find herself feeling low
sometimes.
She told Teen Vogue magazine: "I feel like
I've heard the worst anyone can say about
me over and over every day. So it's like my
self-esteem definitely wasn't good at a point,
I guess?
"But especially having the most beautiful
sisters in the world ... I just try to find what
makes me feel good and be as confident as
possible."
okay sisters I see you! On my way ??
A photo posted by Kylizzle (@kyliejenner) on Feb 11, 2015 at 10:24am PST
Despite admitting her stunning siblings can
make her feel a little disheartened about her
own self sometimes, she insists having
sisters is the "best" and says she regularly
relies on them for advice.
She added: "Having sisters is the best. I have
a different relationship with each of them.
"I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is
always boy and family advice and Kourtney
is like another mother to me."
Kylie also revealed she enjoys being an aunt
to Kim's 21-month-old daughter North and
Kourtney's three children, Mason, five,
Penelope, two and Reign, four months and is
looking forward to having children herself one
day.
She said: "It's so fun being an aunt.
"When I look to the far future and decide to
have kids, I need to have a million girls. Ten
years from now - in 2025 - I hope I have a
kid."

Comments

Posts you may like

Chimamanda ngozi adichie listed by Time's magazine as one of the top 100 most influential people

The former national team goalkeeper has said that neither Keshi or any other indigenous coach is good enough to manage the country’s senior